MySpace Downturn? Still Securing Major Advertising …
It's interesting to see questions/arguments like this about a possible MySpace downturn after reaching a ridiculous "peak" of 80+ million registered users, and then to see article's like this one from Ad Age, discussing social networking sites recently securing major advertising opportunities with companies like Wendy's and Toyota.
So, what is it? My guess is that, like others believe, the downturn talk is a bit premature. But, with more social networking copycats like Bebo.com popping up, you never know where the finicky teen and young adult markets will choose to go.
Filed under: Advertising, New Media, Social Media, Social Networking, Technology, Web 2.0 | 18 Comments
- lackofmotivationblog [at] gmail [dot] com
- I’ve Moved
- MySpace Downturn? Still Securing Major Advertising …
- Just Give Me a Call … In-Flight
- Completely Off-Topic
- Note for the Young PR Crowd
- MySpace IM Launches
- Having a Job …
- You Know You’re the Sh** When …
- Procter & Gamble’s Take on Influencer Marketing
- Jose Canseco Works Out at 24 Hour Fitness?