So That’s What a Blog Expert Looks Like … Now I Get It
No links included today, the offensive parties can remain nameless. It’s pretty discouraging when you can’t distinguish lively debate about the direction of PR and social media and a bunch of whining and talking in cirlcles. “My blog can beat up your blog.”
Granted, the on-going debate within the blogging PR community is probably necessary for us all in finding the proper direction and approach to utilizing blogs in communication, but the sarcasm, arguing, and general statements as if they are gospel while simultaneously trying to avoid calling yourself an “expert,” is just plain stupid. Blog experts, A-Listers, whatever. Idiots, gosh!
That’s not to say all comments and ideas are bad, worthless or irrelevant though. We’re all still figuring it out.
Filed under: Blogging, Communication, New Media, PR, Social Media | 7 Comments
- lackofmotivationblog [at] gmail [dot] com
- I’ve Moved
- MySpace Downturn? Still Securing Major Advertising …
- Just Give Me a Call … In-Flight
- Completely Off-Topic
- Note for the Young PR Crowd
- MySpace IM Launches
- Having a Job …
- You Know You’re the Sh** When …
- Procter & Gamble’s Take on Influencer Marketing
- Jose Canseco Works Out at 24 Hour Fitness?